/ Motion Pictures
- Flexible purpose driven film platform that supports all needs on location: film platform, set, prop, galley, refueling, honey wagon at sea, dry camera repair bench, ferry of either cargo or people… all logistics in one.
Wide flush decks= aft: 18ft x 8ft, bow 16ft x 6ft + extra platform on nets.
- Side decks are over 2ft clearance between cabin and lifelines.
- 4 camera platforms at 3 levels (1ft , 6ft and 9ft above water line).
Versatility for rigging gear and for creating other heights.
Flush decks can accommodate cameras on tracks.
- Multiple inset tie downs + customization according to project’s needs.
- Removable 42inch lifelines and stanchions.
- Special ergonomic design and construction of decks with non-skid finish for the non-marine movie crew on both decks and hand-holds.
- Extra wide stairs for ease of movement with equipment and pelican cases in cabin.
- Wind protected cockpit.
- Can accommodate up to 20 crew with cameras and gear.
- 2 pilot stations: one raised outdoor, one full navigation station indoor.
- Precise remote steerage capabilities.
- Can make a full 360 degree turn on its own length without wake.
- Can be maneuvered sideways.
- Stable film platform from Trans Ocean, High Seas to Calm Rivers.
- Runs level to waterline to help maintain horizon line.
- Beachable thanks to its shallow draft (-3ft) and jet drives.
- Towing capabilities from racing boat, craft and light barge.
- Deep water anchors and windlass.
- Weather protected storage for long items such as surfboards, canoes.
- 100+ gallon built-in gasoline tank for easy refueling of small crafts while offshore.
- Light grey hues to lower glare on deck.
- Can carry up to 6 TONS of crew and equipment.
- Large galley and full facilities as possible ‘honey wagon’ at sea.
- 4+ large work areas in cabin for safe repairs, editing, battery charging, etc.
- Provides 12V, 110V and 220V power for all international productions.