Exploration and Humanitarian Aid
- Specifically designed for unchartered areas, remote rivers, and shallows.
- Shallow draft with jet drives and beachable
- Large platforms able to carry aircraft pallets, shipping boxes, easing delivery of humanitarian aid.
- Can carry up to 8+ tons of material.
- Large dry storage of samples and equipment.
- Desk spaces.
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Speed allows to go to destination in short time and move out of weather fast.
- Large galley.
- Specially designed with the non-marine personnel in mind, including special flush non-skid decks and hand-holds, 42-inch high lifelines, large stairs and other designed safety features.